A way we all lived until the sequel happened
What if there are actually multiple souls in your body but you’re the most powerful one so you have control over your body and the voices you hear in your head are just the weaker souls talking to you.
and maybe people with schizophrenia don’t have an assertive soul so all of the souls are fighting to take over
both of you write a book together
writers are people who have acknowledged and made friends with their extra souls
I’m a huge fan of Frozen and the fact that it wasn’t all about a girl being saved by a boy, but it’s hardly the first Disney movie to do that…
- Brave - Young girl saves her mother.
- Princess and the Frog - Girl saves boy
- Tangled - Girl saves boy
- Beauty and the Beast - Girl saves boy
- Alice in Wonderland - Girl saves herself
- Pocahontas - Girl saves boy (boy saves her dad)
- Atlantis - Girl saves entire city with a protective shield
- Mulan - Girl saves all of China
Lilo & Stitch - Girl saves alien (sister saves girl)
I will never understand why Sweeney Todd is such an underrated film on tumblr. I mean it’s a musical about cannibalism featuring attractive psychopaths and the cast is 90% british.
My friend Rachel refers to this movie as “Johnny Depp Slaughters the Cast of Harry Potter.”